Friday, February 11, 2011

Debt Snowball Calculator

Debt Snow Ball - Debt Snowball Calculator

Face it - Getting into serious debt took a long time. So it makes sense that getting out of debt will take a lot of time… and work as well. In order to help ensure you succeed, you’ll need a plan. You need a get-out-of-debt plan that has been proven over and over again. The Debt Snowball is the simplest, most direct way to get out of debt. And using a Debt Snowball Calculator is the easiest way to build and keep up with your debt snowball plan. Here’s how the Debt Snowball works. Find an extra amount of money from your budget to start the debt snowball – $100 - $200 is great. But even $10, $20, or any amount you can squeeze from your budget every month will do.

Then, list all your bills from the smallest to the largest. Include interest rates and minimum payments. Make the minimum payments on all your bills except the smallest one. Attack that bill with a vengeance. Make the minimum payment plus whatever extra amount you can squeeze from your budget. Your goal is to use the Debt Snowball to pay off that first, smallest bill as quickly as you can. Once you pay it off, you’ll be amazed at the sense of accomplishment and the feeling of control you’ll have. You'll realize - You can do this! The Debt Snowball can get you out of debt!
When that first bill is paid off, it’s time to let the debt snowball roll over the second bill on the list. Here’s what you do - Add the money you were paying on the first bill - its minimum payment and the extra amount from your budget - to the minimum payment of that second bill and attack it until it's paid off. It’ll happen much sooner than you might think.
When the second bill is paid off you add all the money you were paying on it – its monthly payment, the minimum payment from the first bill and the extra money from your budget - to the debt snowball and let it roll over the third debt. Then, as bills are paid off, you keep moving from one to the next, letting the debt snowball grow until it barrels through all your debt. Once all your bills are paid off, you’ll find yourself in a place not many people get to these days. You’ll be free. Debt-free thanks to the Debt Snowball.


1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete